Cafe World is a game where you can become a master chef and build the food empire of your dreams! Choose from dozens of dishes, then slice, chop, saute and bake your way to the top of the culinary world!
In Cafe World, you’re in charge of your very own restaurant. In this game you can choose from dozens of dishes to cook, then slice, chop, saute and bake your way to the top of the culinary world! Cafe World is a game that is created by Zynga, the maker of FarmVille and a lot of other social games.
Zinga has brought gamers in from the farm and into the cafe Bistro. In this online Facebook game, Facebook users get to cook the food and serve people. While they are serving and cooking, they earn XP and coins.
So far, 10 million people have joined in and are seeing the harvest from the other side. Cafe World on Facebook can be just as addictive as FarmVille, FishVille and FarmTown. You prepare the ingredients then you cook the food and serve it to your customers. The game is fun with upgrades and level increases.
The customers rate your cafe even if you are offline for a while. The more levels that you have, you will be rewarded with additional food that you can cook. There are specials that come out during holidays and it provides you with special foods that you can cook.
With your friends help you can build a wedding cake which will take a lot of help and will earn you a nice bonus for completing.
Tips and Tricks
Cafe World Guide
Here are some tips from the game help section on how to play Cafe World:
You are Head Chef of your Restaurant and your character should reflect that! If you are unhappy with your appearance at any time, you can easily change it by clicking on the shirt icon from the lower left hand menu (in between your cookbook and the decoration buttons). This brings up the customization screen where you can easily modify skin color, facial features, hair and eyes as well as purchase new clothes and accessories with your hard earned Cafe Coins! You can also edit your character by clicking it in game.
Moving around your restaurant is easy – Hovering over action items such as stoves or menu icons will provide a brief description of the item and its current state. Clicking on an interactive item such as a stove or counter brings up the action menu allowing you to choose what you’d like to do with it (for example, clicking an empty stove to begin cooking a dish or to serve a fully cooked dish).
If a stove is empty you can begin a new dish by clicking on it. This opens up the Dish Menu where you can choose which dish you wish to cook. The cost of a dish is different depending on how long they take to fully cook and how many Cafe Coins you make from serving them. Dishes award experience every time you complete an ingredient step – be sure to complete all three to set your dish cooking!
Plan ahead by cooking dishes that will become ready to serve the next time you check back in on your Café. Moving your mouse/cursor over a fully prepped dish will display its current cook progress. This is shown as a green progress bar, with a percentage to completion on the left side of the bar.
Dishes take anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 days to become fully cooked and ready to serve. A fully cooked dish is easy to spot – it sparkles on the stove to signify it’s ready. Click on the finished dish to have your Chef begin serving it – but be sure to have enough room! Cooking additional servings of dishes that you are already serving will add them to the same counter space, however, cooking a new dish requires an empty counter to serve it on. Your variety in dishes is limited by the number of counters you have in your restaurant, the more counters you have, the wider variety of dishes you can serve!
If you run out of counter space to serve a new dish you have the option of deleting an in-progress dish from the stove or deleting a dish from a counter. You can delete dishes by clicking on an in progress dish on your stove or counter and selecting Yes from the Delete Dish confirmation pop-up. Careful! Once a dish is deleted it cannot be returned.
Care should be taken not to leave fully cooked dishes on the stove for too long! Dishes will start to spoil if they sit around. Spoiled dishes are useless and must be thrown out before you can begin a new dish.
Leveling Up and Earning Café Points
Actions like adding ingredients, serving, and helping friends award ‘Cafe Points’. As these points accumulate your level increases, unlocking new recipes, gifts , employees, counters, and stoves!
Clicking the Customize Icon (the chair icon in the menu) activates decoration mode. While in decoration mode you can purchase a variety of items to place and move around your Cafe. To purchase an item click, hold and drag it into your café, then let go. You can also move items around your caf? in this manner.
- This category holds all the decorations and cafe-related items you can purchase for your cafe. Tables, chairs, wallpaper, windows and doors can all be purchased with your earnings to make the cafe of your dreams.
- Purchasing items is as easy as left-clicking and dragging the item to the appropriate place in your cafe. Be absolutely sure you like what you’re placing before letting go of it in your restaurant because as soon as you let go of the left mouse button, that item is purchased! If you change your mind, you can click-drag the item back into your inventory, or drag it over the register to sell it back for a reduced price.
- Selling items is as easy as purchasing them! You can sell items directly from your cafe by left-clicking and dragging them out of the cafe and hovering over the cash register on the right side of your inventory. Letting go of the left mouse button sells the item. You can sell any extra inventory items in the same way, just click and drag it from your inventory to the register.
- Any purchased object in your cafe you can easily be rotated by left clicking it- a large yellow circular arrow will appear above the object. Clicking the circular arrows will rotate the object, keep clicking until it is positioned to your liking. Click on any other object within your inventory to deselect the rotated object.
- This category holds all the counters and stoves you can use in your cafe! As you reach new levels the limited number of counters and stoves you can place in your cafe increases. Check back often to make sure you haven’t missed out on placing a new stove or the ability to serve another dish!
- Expand Cafe
- This section allows you to purchase larger cafe floor plans. With more room to expand your cafe you can serve more customers, create some real style and maximize your kitchen! Most expansions are limited by the number of neighbors you have so be sure to invite them to play Cafe World with you.
You can receive gifts from your friends as well as send them gifts. Gifts can be drinks that you can use for coins, or sometimes even limited edition decorations! Send your friends gifts often and they’ll be sure to return the favor. The gift page can be easily accessed by selecting ‘Free Gifts’ from the top menu bar.
By using the MY NEIGHBORS page (found in the top menu bar next to the Play! option) you can invite friends to be your neighbor.
Visiting and Helping Neighbors
The vertical bar in the lower right corner of your cafe allows you to change these options.
- Zoom In
- Modifies the view scale, letting you get closer to the action!
- Zoom Out
- Modifies the view scale letting you get a large overview of your cafe in action!
- Mute Sounds
- Turn on/off sound
- Mute Music
- Turn on/off music.
This tips are from the original help section on Facebook
You should also bookmark the game forum on Zynga foruns
If you have any questions, just leave a comment, someone will help you out!
And if you have additional tips, just share it using the comments!
And keep coming back, as we are always updating!!
What do you think about the game? Let others know about it! Write a review, or just leave a comment!