MafiaLife is a new style of mafia-themed role-playing Facebook game. Using the same gameplay mechanics as Mafia Wars, which means, text based point a click, MafiaLife manages to add more features to control your player actions, and more details to challenge your game experience than any mafia game in the industry.
MafiaLife is a game built around virtual life in the mafia. You get to build your mobster’s specialties, attributes,
and characteristics while trying to stay out of trouble, the hospital, and jail. You work and interact with other MafiaLife players to try and keep your crime family, your crew, and yourself on top of the leader board.
Mafialife features great introduction videos, but uses a more serious approach when it comes to the in game appearance and graphics, when you compare to other Facebook games, it might seem a little dull and graphically poor, but that is not the purpose of this game.
This is a game for old fashioned role playing fans, and players looking for a deeper gameplay in the Mafia Themed games, you will have some reading to do, and some menus and screens to explore before you get the whole picture. For those patient and persistent enough there will be a reward, that comes with a nice experience, and a game were you can actually loose or get caught and thrown in Jail.
In MafiaLife, you can devote any amount of time to playing and still coexist with the other players competitively. Any time you put in can be used to build your mobster and/or work with your family to do crimes. Play for 5 minutes to accept job invitations and level up, or play 10 minutes to earn mob cash and attack someone for your boss. It’s all up to you in this MafiaLife.
One of the greatest parts of MafiaLife is that success is determined by each player’s individual goal at that moment. One player may want to clip his opponent. Another may want to help his family’s turf war by blowing up a few businesses. A third player can declare his two-level movement on the leader board a win if that’s what he’s working for.
In MafiaLife there is a never-ending challenge to develop your character individually, build your crew cooperatively,
and interact as a crime family to commit unlimited crimes. No other mafia game allows for one-on-one, crew-on-crew, and family-on- family competitions. No other mafia game caters to both the “elite everyday” and the “sometimes casual” gamer, and keeps them both addicted.
In MafiaLife, unlike other games, the end user has any and all tools they need to live a virtual life in a mafia crime family.
Some of the features are as follows:
- Building mobster attributes, such as Accuracy, Intelligence, Intimidation, Luck, Respect, and Strength.
- Earning Power, Money, and Crew Respect to move up in ranks on your crime family tree.
- Earn your button to get made as a soldier, lieutenant, capo, underboss, consigliere, or even the Don of your own crime family.
- Build 25 different specialty levels, such as Bookie, Brawler, Driver, Earner, Enforcer, Hitman, Lookout, and Muscle.
- Each level dictates your qualifications to organize or be invited to commit interactiv e crimes, and other actions.
- Finish Mob Quests to prove your worthiness for special payouts such as collectors’ items, powerful weapons, and explosives.
- Engage in player vs. player, crew vs. crew, and family vs. fa mily attacks, such as picking pockets, beatings, shootings,and more.
- Purchase, attack, and defend businesses on your turf, while trying to control your borough in your city.
- Sell inventory on the black market to other mobsters who are in need. Make a profit selling weapons, collectors’ items,explosives, vehicles, and other tools of the trade.
- Collect dues, commit petty crimes, gamble, and hundreds of other ways to make your way in the MafiaLife.
- Leader boards display the top mobsters and families in several categories.
- And more to come!
Tips and Tricks
Mafialife FAQ (From Official Website)
- What is a mafia game?
- A mafia game is any game about the criminal activities of the mafia.
- What is a mafia role playing game?
- A Mafia role playing game (RPG) is a game that puts the user in a ‘role’ of a mobster in the mafia. The user of a mafia RPG uses the game features to mimic the life of a character in the mafia life.
- What makes a mafia game fun?
- In most cases, interactions with other users in a community setting bring fun when you’re using mafia game features. Being able to work with other players to pull off heists, hijacks, crimes, and attacks can be very exciting. And working together to earn power can be very addicting.
- What types of characters are in a mafia game?
- In most mafia games you will find hitmen, bodyguards, businessmen, and all varieties of specialties working their way up through crime family ranks. Characters can be low ranking soldiers, associates, or lieutenants. But they can also be high ranks like capo, underboss, consigliere, or even the Don/boss/godfather.
- How do you win a mafia game?
- To win at some mafia games you need to be the game’s scoring leader. The leaderboards will usually show who is winning.
- What is MafiaLife?
- MafiaLife is a brand new style of Mafia Role Playing Gaming. MafiaLife has more features to control your player actions, and more details to challenge your game experience than any mafia game in the industry. MafiaLife is a virtual online life in the mafia. You build your mobster’s specialties, attributes, and levels up while trying to stay out of trouble, the hospital, and jail. You work and interact with other MafiaLife players to try and keep your crime family, your crew, and yourself on top of the leaderboard.
- What makes MafiaLife different from other online mafia role playing games?
- Unlike other MRPG’s, MafiaLife takes the game-playing depth to a new level. The goal is not just to put the user in a role, but to make that user ‘feel’ like he is a mobster. Playing MafiaLife can actually replace the desire for some mob enthusiasts to act like a criminal outside of the fantasy realm. Some MafiaLife players consider it a mafia game drug they are addicted to. In MafiaLife, unlike any other games, the end user has any and all tools they need to live a virtual life in a mafia crime family. In MafiaLife there is a never-ending challenge of building your character individually, building your crew cooperatively, and interacting as a crime family to commit unlimited crimes, and engage in player vs player attacks. No other game allows for one-on-one, crew-on-crew, and family-on-family competitions. No other game caters to an “elite everyday” and “sometimes casual” gamer, and at the same time, keeps them both addicted.
- How did MafiaLife get started?
- MafiaLife got started by a regular “Dungeons and Dragons” fan. In “Dungeons and Dragons”, players built characters and lived imaginary lives within the world of the “Dungeon Master”. There was no end to the game, just a representation of your character until you died, or it could go on forever. As a fan of both the digital computer age and mafia movies, it became clear that it was time to create a digital role playing mafia world on the Internet.
- How much time will it take to play MafiaLife?
- In MafiaLife, you get to decide to how much time you spend playing. No matter what, you will still be able to coexist with the other players competitively. Any time you put in can be used to build your mobster and/or work with your family to commit crimes or player vs. player actions. Spend 5 minutes to accept jobs and grow levels, or 10 minutes to earn Mob Cash and attack someone for your boss. It’s up to you. You can always continue where you left off.
- For which age groups are mafia games most popular?
- Although people of all ages play mafia games, they appeal most to ages 19-29. However, there are many 30-50 and 16-19 year olds that play.
- How difficult is it to win in MafiaLife?
- One of the greatest parts of MafiaLife is that “winning” is subject to the user’s individual goal for that moment. He may want to clip his opponent. He may want to help his family turf war by blowing up a few businesses. He can declare his 2 level movement on the leaderboard a win if he feels it. There are many ways to “win” at MafiaLife, because it’s all determined by the user’s goals. But there is never an end to the gameplay of MafiaLife.
If you have any questions, just leave a comment, someone will help you out!
And if you have additional tips, just share it using the comments!
And keep coming back, as we are always updating!!