Ninja Warz is a diverse, fun-packed fighting game for Facebook users. Players build an army of hand-picked Ninjas and engage in exciting combat with friends and enemies from around the world.
Players train their Ninjas, equip them with one of hundreds of exciting and unique weapons, and battle in a number of exciting arenas. Compete in tournaments, earn rewards and equipment, and become the ultimate army.
Ninja Warz is updated frequently with new and exciting content, and users have plenty to do along with fighting, as they can engage in a number of mini-games to help their allies and earn gold and rewards.
There are hundreds of unique achievements to unlock and a whole world of Ninja glory to unravel. Join over 1.4 million players in the ultimate Facebook fighting game!
Ninja Warz is a clever expansion on the basic “duel”-type game. You manage a clan of ninjas who battle other clans for fun and profit. Win battles for gold and experience, level up to gain Karma Points to train your ninjas, and spend the money on everything from katanas to deadly mustaches.
After the tutorial, you are set with a single ninja, armed with a stick and a relic. Now, it is time to fight, fight, fight. By clicking on the little Japanese dirigible, players can challenge other ninja armies to battle in attempts to gather gold for purchasing new equipment, experience to level up, and karma to train your ninjas with.
Karma Points are the real-money currency.
The fight itself is actually quite amusing to watch as the two ninjas jump into a dust cloud fraught with damage values and swinging weapons. Unfortunately, this means it is entirely automated, and rather short; at least until you get more than one ninja.
Tips and Tricks
List of Ninja Warz Tips
Don’t ever waste your karma or change it for gold. Karma is more precious than gold in this game. Karma is your pass to go on training and getting some relics, I’ll explain the used of relics later. About exchanging karma for gold you can acquire it through Daimyo, you can also get some rewards on him every 4 hours.
Second, do friendly stuff; get some allies or go tell your friends to play with you. This actually helps you a lot– the more friends you have the more gold you get. Helping ally can earn you more gold. The more friends the better. You can ask for a gift from an ally one strong gift weapon or relics per day. And oh, watch out for the yellow cloud passing in your island, it can also earn you gold.
Click on the fight and choose your opponent. Don’t start the fight yet click first his/her name then you will end up in that person’s Ninja Warz profile.
This profile page can provide you with enough information you’ll need to defeat him/her. This shows all the records of all his/her fights and you can also view how many weak or strong ninjas he’s got. Now you can then determine if, with the profile you have, you will be able to defeat him/her.
When the battle starts, wait for the notification pop up. If it doesn’t pop up, try back space. Be sure not to end the battle because you’ll surely lose. Just wait for the notification in the start of the game.
About Weapons And Relics
Weapons and relics are the key ingredients to survive in this epic Ninja battle Warz. Weapons and clans also coincide, appropriate weapon for a clan is an advantage.
Relics give you additional stats for your build. Every individual stone is unique. To add more relics slots, make sure you have enough karma.
Achievements, this is more like a mission. if you can get new achievement you can earn karma, to get more achievements you can view it through your profile.
Ninja Warz Achievements List
1. A Penny Saved – Store more than one thousand gold in your clan vault.
2. Eligible For High Yield Savings – Store more than one hundred thousand gold in your clan vault.
3. A Milli – Store more than one million gold in your clan vault.
4. We’ve Made Billions! – Store more than one billion gold in your clan vault.
5. Swimming In Golds – Store more than ten million gold in your clan vault.
6. We Been Had Golds – Store more than one hundred million gold in your clan vault.
7. First Friend – Recruit a second ninja into your clan.
8. Full Force – Recruit 20 ninjas into your clan.
9. That’s What She Said – Recruit 5 female ninjas into your clan.
10. Bros Before… – Recruit 5 male ninjas into your clan.
11. Power Hungry – Obtain 5 ninjas that are specked heavily for strength.
12. We Eat Our Wheaties – Obtain 5 ninjas that are specked heavily for health.
13. Blood Brothers – Obtain 5 ninjas of the same blood type.
14. Plan For The Worst – Obtain 5 ninjas that are universal recipients.
15. Might As Well Be Useful – Obtain 5 ninjas that are universal donors.
16. We’re Old! – Obtain 5 ninjas that are over the age of 35.
17. BFFs! – Obtain 5 ninjas that are under the age of 18.
18. All In The Family – Obtain 5 ninjas with the same family (first) name.
19. Born Winner – Win your first fight.
20. Undefeated – Win your first ten fights.
21. Unbreakable – Win your first fifty fights.
22. Immortal – Win your first one hundred and fifty fights.
23. Hard To Kill – Win ten fights in a row.
24. Quite Hard To Kill – Win one hundred fights in a row.
25. Not Very Good At The Game – Lose ten fights in a row.
26. Terrible At The Game – Lose one hundred fights in a row.
27. Baby’s First Steps – Win ten fights.
28. Seasoned Fighter – Win one hundred fights.
29. We Did Two Tours Over There – Win one thousand fights.
30. Blood On Our Hands – Win ten thousand fights.
31. We’re Kind Of A Big Deal – Win one hundred thousand fights.
32. Sibling Rivalry – Recruit two ninjas that are siblings.
33. Executioner – Defeat an opposing ninja who’s at full health with one hit.
34. By The Skin Of Your Teeth – Defeat an opposing ninja with a ninja who only has one health remaining.
35. Biting The Hand That Feeds – Defeat one of the creators of Ninja Warz.
36. Whew! – Defeat an opposing clan with only one health remaining at the end.
37. Flawless Victory – Defeat an opposing clan without taking any damage.
38. Bully – Defeat an opposing clan that you outnumber two-to-one.
39. Two For One – Defeat an opposing clan that outnumbers you two-to-one.
40. Bloody Brilliant! – Obtain a ninja of every blood type.
41. Black Is Beautiful – Train a ninja to the level of black belt.
42. All The Colors Of The Ninja Rainbow – Have a ninja with every belt color at the same time.
43. Dark Army – Have 10 black belt ninjas in your clan.
44. What Can Brown Do For You? – Have 10 brown belt ninjas in your clan.
45. Oompa Loompa Doompadee Doo – Have 10 orange belt ninjas in your clan.
46. Why So Blue? – Have 10 blue belt ninjas in your clan.
47. Going Green – Have 10 green belt ninjas in your clan
48. Elevated Levels Of Unconjugated Bilirubin – Have 10 yellow belt ninjas in your clan.
49. Quantity Over Quality – Have 10 white belt ninjas in your clan.
50. The Way Of The Empty Hand – Defeat an opposing ninja with your bare hands.
51. Upset – Deliver the killing blow to a black belt ninja with a white belt ninja.
52. Fatality! – Finish off an injured ninja with one blow.
53. Uber-Bully – Defeat an opposing clan that you outnumber three-to-one.
54. Three For One – Defeat an opposing clan that outnumbers you three-to-one.
55. No Longer Considered Poor – Store more than ten thousand gold in your clan vault.
56. Don’t Blink! – Deal a death blow to an enemy ninja while they’re blinking.
57. Clan Half Full – Obtain ten ninjas
58. Not Even Enough To Play Volleyball – Obtain five ninjas.
59. Well Balanced – Obtain 5 ninjas that are well balanced for strength and health.
60. Kneecap! – During the course of a battle, invert an enemy ninja’s kneecap.
61. Surgical Precision – Perform an appendectomy on an enemy ninja mid-combat.
62. Miserable Old Fool! – Pluck out the eye of an enemy ninja.
63. Konami Komando – Master of the ancient art of Konami!
64. Tortoise Slayer – Defeat Genbu, the mighty tortoise of the north.
65. Leekspun – Defeat an opposing ninja with an onion.
66. Fried Shrimp! – Defeat an opposing ninja with a fried shrimp.
67. Insanely Hard to Kill – Win 250 fights in a row.
68. Impossible To Kill – Win 500 fights in a row.
69. In Need Of A Beating – Win 1000 fights in a row.
70. Combo Breaker – Break another player’s win streak of 25 more more.
71. C-c-c-combo Breaker – Break another player’s win streak of 100 or more.
72. Philanthropist – Buy or complete offers for Karma to support our hungry developers.
73. Benefactor – Buy or complete offers for 200+ Karma.
74. Weathered the Storm of Swords – Defeat Tondeiru Josei, a small child with a big sword.
75. Don’t Shoot Lasers With Your Mouth Full – Defeat Genbu using only food items as weapons.
76. One More Sword In An Inconvenient Place – Defeat Tondeiru Josei and deal the killing blow with her own sword.
77. No Performance Enhancing Stones – Win a fight against another clan with 5 empty relic slots.
78. A Band of Naked Ninjas – Win a fight against another clan with 20 ninjas carrying no weapons.
79. Onion Collector – Collect 20 Negi
80. Advanced Onion Collector – Collect 100 Negi
81. Shrimp Collector – Collect 20 Fried Shrimp
82. Advanced Shrimp Collector – Collect 100 Fried Shrimp
83. People Know Me – Recruit 5 of your friends to be your ninja allies.
84. An Army of Some – Recruit 10 of your friends to be your ninja allies.
85. An Army of Some More – Recruit 20 of your friends to be your ninja allies.
86. Higher Up Beat Down – Defeat another human player 2 levels above you.
87. Topple Goliath – Defeat another human player 4 levels above you.
88. Invincible Underdog – Defeat another human player 10 levels above you.
89. Feed the Poor – Attack one of the creators of Ninja Warz using only food items as weapons
90. There’s A New Ally In Town – Come to the aid of your allies 10 times.
91. Helpy Helperton – Come to the aid of your allies 100 times.
92. Destroyer of Blimps and Fires – Come to the aid of your allies 500 times.
93. A True Ally – Come to the aid of your allies 1000 times.
94. A Truer Ally – Come to the aid of your allies 5000 times.
If you have any questions, just leave a comment, someone will help you out!
And if you have additional tips, just share it using the comments!
And keep coming back, as we are always updating!!
Facebook – Ninja Warz Fast Leveling
Facebook Ninja Warz – Fast Level Up Quickly
Ninja Warz | 3rd Boss | Josei
How to be successful on Ninja Warz Level 2
How to be successful on Ninja Warz Level 3
What do you think about the game? Let others know about it! Write a review, or just leave a comment!