Tanadu is a browser MMO strategy game that immerses you in rich, unique fantasy world of strife and adventure.
Set in the mysterious and dangerous land of raw magic, Tanadu lets you assume the role of a hero and a leader, struggling to expand his realm and better the lot of his people.
Half a century ago explorers from the Old Kingdoms discovered a new continent on the furthest end of a great ocean. Searching for gold and treasures, they found instead something no less valuable, but far more dangerous – an essence of raw force, substance called Tanadu. This changed their world, as well as the virgin land they invaded, for the greed of man is insatiable, and the power of magic endless.
You are one of the many leaders of a war-thorn Lost Continent. You will have to gather the heroes of the land, organize great armies, and lead your people to greatness. Fate of the land is in your hands, and only the bravest deserve to rule Tanadu.
Mythic dragons, dwarven flying ships, deceitful elves, ancient horrors and powerful magic – all of this can be found in a unique high fantasy world of Tanadu. Join this innovative MMO strategy game and see for yourself!
Tanadu – arena tutorial
Tanadu – user interface tutorial
Tanadu – Army tutorial
Tanadu – City tutorial
- Experience is gained by attacking lairs.
- Choose the equipment of your hero to match your units and your race.
- Choose your spells carefully to counter the strenghts of your enemy.
- The higher level of the mine, the more resource to get!
- Do not auction items, which are already in abundance on the Marketplace. Use the “Quick Sell” option instead.
- When building up your city, focus on Economy and Taxes at first. You will need a lot of gold in the future.
- The higher the level of your hero, the bigger army he can command.
- Match the quantity of your units to the strenght of your enemy.
- Every two levels new spells and units will be unlocked in your city.
- Before an attack choose carefully the order of spells your hero can cast. Every turn of battle one spell will be used.
- Train all your heroes to attack enemies in a group.
- A good way to get gold is stealing from your enemies, sending caravans to friends, and completing tasks in their cities.
If you have any Tips or Tricks feel free to share!! Leave a Comment!
Keep coming back, as we are always updating!!